My humble thanks to Ms. G.E. (gegallas.wordpress.com) for nominating me for The Beautiful Blogger Award. See her own post about it here! *happy claps* This came as quite a surprise really since I’ve only just recently started my recorded adventures five months ago.
I believe that The Beautiful Blogger Award helps and promotes blogs – big or small – to other people and lets one connect with many others. What pretty thing. * v* This makes me want to work even harder and get more into quests and carnival rides.
Okay, here we go!
1. Link back the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award on your page.
3. Tell seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Facts about Jiandra:
1. I’m into two street fashions: Gothic Punk and Hime Gyaru/Himekaji.
2. I’ve read so much of Yaoi mangas for so long already, I don’t even know how many I’ve encountered with anymore. *laughs* But out of all them, the series Okane Ga Nai, Ze, Love Mode and Jigoku Meguri are my faves. (Warning: Mature/Gay/Homosexual content
with a lot of deep feels *cries*) And, why yes, I’m totes yaoi-fan! *proud*
3. I write short fictional stories, poems and concepts
to which I have a separate account for that. Do you want to read it? *so shy* I aspire to be a concept designer, particularly for games.
4. Taking up Fine Arts, major in Advertising Arts. Graduating (hopefully) soon.
5. Speaking of games, I severely spazz over Final Fantasy, PERSONA, Kingdom Hearts and more of RPG titles. I kinda wish I could work for Square Enix, Atlus, Konami, etc. *wistful dreams*
6. I enjoy traveling and photo-walks. My Fuji-san and I have been together in good times and in bad, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, ’til his old mechanism do us part.
7. Lastly, as much as I enjoy going out to see the great outdoors and basking at the afternoon sun, I’m a domesticated person who finds relaxation doing chores, cleaning and cooking while listening to loud JPOP/KPOP/Game soundtracks at home. Heh. Hehehehehehe. *suddenly hides inside the shy closet*
Nominating Beautiful Bloggers here:
Check out their pages! You’ll definitely find something fun to read and follow.