Got myself nominated by the cool Miss Kiki of laofli (see her post about it here~), which by the way is a good blog to follow — if you’re into witty paneling and comics. Her works always give me a good snigger or two. Aheh!
- Post the award pic on the blog.
- Tell everyone who gave you the award with a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 more of your favorite blogs.
- Tell 7 interesting facts about you.
Thingjiemajingie is, well, an all around carnival ride, see? I kind of liked the idea of its versatility: my blog is orderly chaotic. *laughs*
But, anyway, on to the facts!
1. I happen to belong to a Maid and Butler Cafe group – Dokissaten. Check us out (here on the Main Page, or on Facebook or on Tumblr OR on Twitter) if you want to see the roster of colorful casts and previous and future events.
My title: Up and Coming Idol.
2. Even before choosing the “idol/singer/performer” persona for Dokissaten, I’m actually already performing during JPOP/Anime events for the local scene. Last year, I sang four times, all thanks to one of the head organizers of these events I participated in. (Thank you, Kuya JP-oppa!) . Crazy Cake, a media group, recorded my last stage performance (to which you can watch here
AND I’M SEVERELY SHY BUT OH WELL.) and I’m thankful that they did. *jumps and hides*
3. I crossplay. And more of my cosplay adventures can be found at my Worldcosplay!
4. I’m utterly addicted to Milk Tea. I need to at least drink a cup, with Nata sinkers, once a week. ; A;
5. I played Kingdom Hearts around the freshmen year of my college (or was it earlier than that??). AND IT WAS THE BOMB. I had almost mistaken it for a kiddie game but, my god, I’m glad I popped the CD and decided on Start Game. Ever since, KH and KH2 have a soft spot in my little heart. ❤
6. Though I’m not as active as I was before… but I was a total Super Junior fan (complete with fangirling and fanfics – which I can let you guys read if you want?). And I was even more in love with Super Junior-M. Have you seen their latest MV – Break Down? Kyaaaaa~~ QMi-shipper right here!
7. You guys might not encountered it yet here in Thingiemajingie but I design and specialized in leather accessories. I’m the happy proprietor of Dark~Sweet~Soul. I hope you guys could find time to look around it (via here, on tagged posts) and maybe commission me? ; v; Can’t do international shipping yet… but maybe this year I can fix it. Yeah.