As a proud resident of Marikina City – the Shoe Capital of the Philippines, Jiandra brings you the city’s would-be events, aftermath reports, places to see, foods to eat and lots more interesting with her usual trots around the city. She does this willingly and wholeheartedly because she enjoys the sights and sounds of this little but progressing place and supports the budding industry of her own hometown.
Follow Jiandra’s adventures and discover the different sides of Marikina City!
- The Big Stash of Marikina Food Adventures
- Empire Fashion Cafe: Shop, Chill, Repeat!
- Deliciously Affordable: Steak-Off Grill
- Shoe Much Learning with PFFI
- La Veranda Cafe – A Garden in the City
- Marikina City: Free Training Programs!
- The Cupcake Haven!
- A Whimsical Home and Garden
- Sapatos Festival 2014 Visit
- Feast like a Viking!
- Reasons to Love Marikina I
- Quick Waffle Stop!
- Shoe Bazaar at Marikina City
- Reasons to Love Marikina II
- Going Blonde with Blonde Avenue Salon
- Sapatos Festival 2013 Attendance
- I Feel Good! Illustration
- Sapatos Festival 2013 (part II)
- Udderly Delicious and SKOW Food Trips
- The Sapatos Festival 2013 Trot!
- Sign-Up for the Bun of Brothers!
- A Sweet Encounter: Capriserrie Cafe!
- Marikina Shoe Festival (part 1)
- Marikina Shoe Festival (part 2)
- Halloween Parade 2012 | Post-Halloween Parade Experience
- Bonjour! Bellini’s at Marikina City!
- A DEL Pasko Visit